Localization

Coordinator
Oct 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Do you need it?

Jul 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM
English?
Oct 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Please, on English if possible and then I can translate to Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian maybe German and Slovenian also...
Nov 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I've done some localisation work on this... and have submitted it. So if zubyme gets some time he might pull my changes into the online version.

My changes include a default English language, plus the Russian language that Zubyme already had. Because it uses the resx form of localisation it should be quite trivial for anyone to add additional languages. They can just copy-paste an existing language resx, do the translation and make sure to specify the locale (ie en-GB, en-US, ru-RU, de-DE etc) in the filename when saving.. when compiled it will automatically create the appropriate language folder in the output path, along with the compiled language resource .dll
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM
BevanWeiss wrote:
I've done some localisation work on this... and have submitted it. So if zubyme gets some time he might pull my changes into the online version.

My changes include a default English language, plus the Russian language that Zubyme already had. Because it uses the resx form of localisation it should be quite trivial for anyone to add additional languages. They can just copy-paste an existing language resx, do the translation and make sure to specify the locale (ie en-GB, en-US, ru-RU, de-DE etc) in the filename when saving.. when compiled it will automatically create the appropriate language folder in the output path, along with the compiled language resource .dll
Yes. please send me you translate
it will be included in 1.0.6
Nov 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I've uploaded it to the 'Source Code'->'Patch' area within this site.
It should be usable as-is, and I've already added in the localisation stuff to it.

I've added some silly additional icons for the various filter conditions which could probably be thrown out (since these differ from Excel).
I did include an unneeded file in the project however... but I can't remember the name of it now. At the top of the project tree.
Dec 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I've upload a patch with the resources file for fr-FR localization.
Coordinator
Dec 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Thanks, DCourtel!
Jan 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM
The French localization works fine in the last release (NY Edition). Thanks.
Oct 16, 2014 at 3:49 AM
A real awesome job, thanks for your sharing
Jun 25, 2015 at 1:54 PM
yerelleştirme nasıl yapılıyor peki örnek var mı
Jun 25, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Do you have an example of how much is being done localization
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Hi!
If want to know how to do translate, use this post
BevanWeiss wrote: